Happy birthday Happy birthday Irene This blog is for your happy birthday This is my poor gift for you
--> 1.

Friday, 22 February 2013

no title

I broke down and I cried,
I screwed up and I lied,
And I just almost died,
Cause I was about to commit suicide.

Where are you when I call your name?
Where are you when I'm sick with shame?
Where are you when my soul is lost?
Where are you when I need you most?

I've had my moments, I've had my freedom,
I've swam with the current to add the facts to the real sum.
I'm not playing games,
I'm crying real tears,
So many times, so many names,
I have too many fears.
Where are you when I call your name?
Where are you when I'm sick with shame?
Where are you when my soul is lost?
Where are you when I need you most?


BY  ...XxXKarahiXxX
---For my beloved---

No comments:

Post a Comment