Happy birthday Happy birthday Irene This blog is for your happy birthday This is my poor gift for you
--> 1.

Friday, 4 January 2013

aKu RiNdU kAmU ,,,,,,

I miss you poems Here are some poems about missing you: A Longing - miss you The longing penetrates the heart deeply The days go by ever so slowly Sunrise to sunset there’s only you in my memory Heaviness sets in as my eyes become teary. Opening the window I see the moon shining brightly Illuminating the darkness giving hope to many But no matter how hard I stare at nature’s beauty It just isn’t as magical without you beside me. The alarm rings and birds are chirping noisily A new day and a new beginning it should be But the same yearning occupies my mind so strongly Because in my heart the love for you burns eternally. A Love That Never Dips poem: If only I could plant a kiss On your face and then your lips So many things about you I miss Without you, loneliness grips As the distance between us persists The yearning steadily drips Though the miles I can’t dismiss My love for you never dips. Wish You Are Here - other Poems I thought I won’t feel so blue When to another place you flew But before the week is through I’m already at a loss of what to do The longing, I just never knew Can be so overwhelming, it’s true Guess I’m really missing you And wishing you’re here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment